More comments on Michael Brandwein from…
- Wonderful insights -- learned a lot. I can safely say I have never had my interest held for so long at a workshop on this or any subject.
- The only two 2-hour sessions I’ve attended where I was captivated totally by the presenter.
- Top stuff. Identified problems well and I certainly learned techniques I can use. Informative, helpful, and encouraging.
- Dynamic, informative, and entertaining. Could sit through Mr. Brandwein’s sessions again and again and still learn.
- A marvelous presentation of a difficult subject -- a challenging, entertaining experience.
- Enlightening: a whole new way of approaching and maintaining relationships with others.
- Unique and practical: wouldn’t have missed his sessions for anything!!! Outstanding, and so very individual. So effective a teaching method.
- MAGIC! Stimulating, innovative, and challenging. The sessions were provocative, humorous, thought-provoking and sensitive.
- Vibrant, enthusiastic, humorous -- session was bright and captivating. Extremely worthwhile.
- Fast-moving, plain language: what was presented was practical, i.e. situations I’m familiar with. Often presenters use a lot of theory or language that tends to be unreal.
- Unique, educational, and refreshing. It is so easy to learn from someone who knows the subject, is articulate, and does not waste time.
- Tremendous. New, interesting content, reinforced with practical examples & demonstrations -- techniques with real practical value.
- Supercharged. Not one minute of boredom. Thought-provoking and interesting; I enjoyed thoroughly.
- Empowering and energetic. Of great practical value and, what’s more, entertaining.
- Best presentation I’ve been to for many years. I learned a lot and will change.
- Dynamic: solid content. It was not superficial information; informative and practical.
- Brilliant, educational, persuasive -- will be most helpful in my job.
- Unique, enlightening, enjoyable -- WHAT A WONDERFUL WAY TO LEARN!
- Perceptive, invigorating, and inspiring -- I didn’t want to miss anything he had to say.
- I loved the whole four hours: illuminating and stimulating. He has a great gift.
- Unusual, very original presentation: I enjoyed and feel much more competent from it.
- Lucid, thought-provoking, and energetic; gave real tips on managing and was less inclined to put things aside because they were “hard.”
- High energy. Absorbing and inspirational; very professionally presented; non-stop informative.