More comments on Michael Brandwein from…
- Very enjoyable and incredibly useful. I enjoyed his personable manner—I admire him for that.
- Outstanding. Combination of humor and education had great impact.
- An excellent presentation. This info will certainly be put to use once I go back to my office.
- Very interactive, entertaining—I learned and laughed at the same time. Great speaker.
- Excellent session! Loved the handouts—helped me to follow his points and will help me in reviewing later.
- High energy, great presentation! Lots of good stuff! Relates well—warm, caring!
- Great speaker! Great info and good sense of humor!
- He gave me a lot to go home with. I’ll keep his notes and refer to them often.
- Michael is a poignant, funny presenter, who punctuates his message with real life experience.
- Superb teacher. Bring him back.
- Most workshops have me racking my brain to find skills within myself—this was a great way to find new skills by observing others.
- Michael took us beyond the surface in a very entertaining way.
- Very helpful. Will try as soon as I return to the office.
- I loved this guy!
- Great speaker! Took away some good skills that I can apply in all areas of my life.
- He was marvelous.
- Michael makes learning, easy, interesting, and fun.
- I learned to look at things in a new way. Great presentation.
- Very energetic. Useful and positive content.
- Excellent, interesting, and informative.
- Michael is a great instructor. He keeps the energy level high and the audience involved. Let’s have him again!
- Energetic speaker. Pertinent examples from real life experiences.
- This guys’ good, really good, at what he does.
- Handout outline was outstanding.
- Keep up the great examples—they work great! I plan to use this personally and professionally.
- Very upbeat.
- I have a clear understanding of how to apply these tools.
- Session went fast—kept attention well.
- Thoroughly enjoyed it.
- We’ve learned!
- Very considerate of audience.
- Great. Handouts helped—I liked his note-taking method.
- Excellent format—good exchange with participants. Real life examples. Humor in teaching this subject really helps.