More comments on Michael Brandwein from…
National Staff Development Council
- Alive; substantive techniques; energy; this workshop presented powerful classroom techniques to motivate students. I can add this information to my practice as an administrator and as a behavior management educator.
- Energetic, informative, realistic and helpful; the session was enormously helpful and devoid of useless jargon and activities that are too theoretical. I want to try these ideas with some “dead battery” staff. Michael is really dynamite.
- Fabulous speaker! Outstanding, useful, informative; many wonderful ideas to present to staff!!
- A super speaker and surely kept our attention; motivating and useful
- Practical, usable!!!, motivating, humorous
- I really picked up some wonderful, exciting ideas for my classroom; positive, useful, speeding train...!
- Specific, engaging, practical. A major part of my job is mentoring probationary teachers. This information will be most helpful in working with them. Thanks!!
- A must see. Two thumbs up. Enjoyable, rewarding, interesting, useful.
- A wealth of ideas; fun, inspired; a workshop that will lift up and inspire
- High energy, practical, refreshing; handouts used and demonstrated the techniques that were taught!
- The presenter modeled what he presented. He has been in the classroom, used what he presented, and that provides the validity needed!
- Fast paced, active, energetic; very powerful suggestions for working with staff
- Fast — usable suggestions that can be used immediately
- Energizing! Informative! Pragmatic! The ideas presented and modeled were superb! This workshop will make a critical, significant difference in my practice. Michael is one of the most effective presenters (models) I have heard (experienced!) in a decade! A fine job!!
- Great ideas, very enthusiastically modeled and presented
- Great demonstrations and handouts; high energy session!
- Encouraging, energetic, organized; this workshop gave great, easy to execute suggestions; Also very entertaining. Thanks.
- Presenter was knowledgeable, personable, and “down-to-earth.” Pace was quick and held our attention. Thank you!!
- All teachers should learn his material! Very deep, practical. Excellent, thank you. Useful, unique, energetic, energizing.
- Lots of practical suggestions. Extremely motivating. A workshop I can really use with my teachers.
- Thoughtful. Practical. A must for those wanting to improve their interpersonal dynamics with students.