More comments on Michael Brandwein from…
[Please click here to return to the Participant Comments page]
[Please click here to return to where you were]
- I feel as though I found another way to communicate with our customers.
- This presentation was extremely helpful for me to get a better idea of how I can improve my customer satisfaction. The speaker hit key issues of customer service “head on” and provided avenues of approach on how to better help ourselves to help others.
- I needed this class way more than I thought. It was excellent. I’d recommend it to anyone who needs to talk or communicate with others.
- I liked it. I can now use techniques and words to become more productive as a manager and as a person. I would definitely recommend it.
- I liked it because it was more realistic and didn’t go into psychological junk.
- Michael keeps it interesting rather than a regular drowsy lecture. He’s concise and articulate.
- It was not boring; most workshops put me to sleep. It was fast paced.
- It will help in confrontations with irate customers.
- I have never been to a seminar before; it’s a learning experience for me. Now I have some keys for preventing arguments from getting really hairy. Yes, I would recommend this session.
- I thought I was a good listener, but after this class, I do believe I can improve substantially.