Michael Brandwein 2010 News
- Michael is nearing completion of his brand new book on how to teach youth leadership skills, due to be published February 1, 2011. Please be sure you are on the mailing list (100% private) to hear first about this book.
- Training Terrific Staff, Michael’s first book, has just been reprinted and is back in stock. Did you know you can buy books online directly from Michael at their lowest prices?
- Michael has presented this year in 25 different states.
- He will be keynoting for educators at the National Character Education Conference held in Ontario, Canada in November.
- The federal U.S. Agency for International Development sent Michael to Africa to present a one-week, 50 hour “camp and youth development” course to train directors from 55 local agencies to start and strengthen existing camps for young people. The conference was hosted by Phil Lilienthal, www.globalcampsafrica.com.
- In October, Michael completed two more segments of a college instructor video training course for faculty members on 17 campuses. The subjects were motivating students for success and how to create positive classroom learning environments.
- Two more American Camp Association appearances in 2010: Rocky Mountain Section in Colorado and Heart of the South in Alabama.